Aprilaire Whole-House Products
Indoor Air Quality is something you've probably heard about as a Toms River homeowner. So is indoor air quality just a buzz word used to extract more money out of your wallet? The answer is no. Indoor air quality (IAQ) products can actually work miracles for the health and comfort of your home.
Modern homes are built to be energy efficient, but this in turn traps pollutants inside to be recycled over and over by your heating and cooling system. What pollutants are we talking about? Toxins from paint, household cleaners, finishing products, pet dander, viruses and mold. There are more, but you get the idea. The good news is that indoor air quality (IAQ) products exist to clean and refresh your air without costing you in efficiency.
The important thing to understand about IAQ products is that they are not mutually exclusive. A ventilator has a distinct purpose, and cannot perform the job of a humidifier, or an advanced air cleaner. Read about IAQ products below, or call BC Express today at (732) 240-2828 for more information.
Few things are as important as the air you breathe. Air is essential for life. Air quality impacts your family's health, comfort and belonging. Breathing is so automatic we usually don't think about what's lingering in the air - especially at home. But did you know the air your breathe in your home may be more harmful than the air you breathe outside?
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency studies have shown that your indoor air can be up to 100 times more polluted than the air outside - even in smoggy, urban areas.
Treating indoor air - in your entire home - should be #1 on your list of home improvements. Aprilaire Whole-House Products can help improve your family's health, comfort and finances by improving your indoor air quality.
What is Indoor Air Quality?
Indoor air quality, or IAQ, refers to the condition of the air in your home. Poor IAQ can cause discomfort and health problems for your family as well as damage to your home and belongings.
The conditions that impact IAQ include:
- Air Purity
- Air Freshness
Aprilaire Whole-House Products Help You Manage All Aspects of IAQ
Aprilaire's whole-house indoor air quality products work with your existing HVAC system to treat and control the air quality in your entire home. They are installed by your local HVAC professional in Toms River, BC Express.
Why do you need a whole-house solution versus a portable unit? Quite simply, it's the healthier and more efficient choice.
A portable unit only treats the air in its immediate vicinity. Meanwhile, the air in other areas of your home may make you sick or uncomfortable. Just as it makes sense to treat the entire water supply coming into your home, it makes sense to treat the entire air supply in your home.
Aprilaire whole-house product solutions work with all common HVAC brands and systems to treat a high volume of air through a single system to help you gain efficiencies in costs.
Aprilaire whole-house products will give you the peace of mind that comes from knowing you're doing everything you can to protect your family from poor indoor air quality. Aprilaire solutions include:
- Whole-House Air Purifiers: Clean the air in your entire home on your terms with Event-Based™ Air Cleaning.
- Whole-House Humidifiers: Automatically deliver the perfect amount of moisture to your home and effectively prevent dry air problems.
- Whole-House Dehumidifiers: Automatically extract the right amount of humidity from your home and prevent problems caused by too much moisture.
- Whole-House Ventilation Systems: Can expel odor-filled, polluted air and replace it with fresh, clean air.
- Zoned Temperature Control Systems: Control the temperature in your entire home - perfect for areas and family members that have different temperature needs.
- Thermostats and Controllers: Control your heating, cooling and overall comfort with programmable, non-programmable and specialty thermostats and controllers.
Toms River Indoor Air Quality
Phone: (732) 240-2828